Our goal is to make your stay at our Virginia bed and breakfast as pleasant as possible. Please review the following policies, and feel free to contact us if you would like additional information about our lodging accommodations in Charlottesville.
Reservations and Room Rates:
Our rates for double occupancy range from $175.00 to $275.00 per night, depending on the season. Add $25.00 for a third person staying in the room. Sales tax and occupancy tax are additional and equal 10% of the room rate. Guests may pay by cash, check, travelers check, or credit card. We require a one-night deposit at the time of reservation, which will be applied to the last night of your stay. The balance due for a reservation will be charged at check-in.
If your plans change and you must cancel your stay with us, we will gladly refund your deposit, less a $20 administrative fee, if you notify us at least 10 days prior to your planned arrival. We are sorry, but because of our limited number of guest rooms and the cost incurred by the Inn in advance preparation of your visit, we do not refund any portion of your deposit when you cancel within 10 days of your planned visit. We are a small upscale property, and our guests usually reserve well ahead of the date of their planned visit. When someone cancels close to their arrival date, we are often unable to re-book the room. If we do obtain another guest for the room, we will offer you a gift certificate to be used at a future date.
- In most instances, we require a two-night minimum stay on weekends, holidays, and special occasions.
- We have a cat and dog that live with us in the Innkeepers' quarters of the Inn. Therefore we cannot accept other pets.
- We gladly accept children over the age of 12. As a general rule, for the benefit of our adult guests, we do not allow younger children.
- With advance information we will accommodate special dietary needs.
- We offer central heating and air conditioning and a smoke-free environment.
- Guest check-in is between 4 and 7 p.m. Check-out is by 11 a.m.
- Upon request, we are happy to make guest reservations at Charlottesville's finer restaurants. We can also arrange for tours of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, and other activities.
If you would like more information regarding our Inn, or if you require directions, please call us at: (434) 979-3593. We can also be reached by e-mail. To access our online reservations system, click here.